Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An experience to cherish for a lifetime



Till my graduation I had never gone for a study tour. Reason being there were no tours organized by the institutes. All of that changed with me getting into Masters in Public Relations (MAPR) . It was after I joined the course that I got a chance to go on a study tour. I was as excited as one could be with the thought of on going to a study tour.

My first study tour and the first place for me to go on a study tour was Kerala, Gods own country. What more could I ask for? The Gods of Masters in Public Relations (MAPR) had been kind to me. It was one of the best trips I had ever been to. The time I spent with my batch mates and seniors, the amount of fun we had. It was on this tour that made me feel that I belonged in the course, in the University and amongst the people.

Well it was a study tour so there had to be some studying involved. Fortunately it was not the usual format of studying and assignments. The professors taking care of the Masters in Public Relations (MAPR) course made sure that we did not regret coming on the tour just because of the assignment. They made sure we enjoyed and had fun doing the assignments. While we were busy having a good time the faculty did not just sit on one side with their serious face on, even they joined in and made merry with us. I wish I could talk more in detail about the study tour but then that would take pages and pages plus there’re things which if remain with us only is better.

It’s not been even a couple of months since we came back and I am already wondering where we’re gonna go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment